Do you have an elder in your life who needs senior care assistance?
While it can be hard to tell sometimes, there are some warning signs you should look out for. These signs include:
- Difficulties getting around their home
- Multiple falls in the last 3 months
- Neglected eating habits or malnutrition
- Difficulties with hygiene tasks or other self-care needs
- Troubles with memory or confusion
If your loved one is showing any of these signs, it may be time to get them help from a senior care specialist. Fortunately, Comfort Keepers offers its expert assistance to residents throughout the Cornelius, NC area, so your loved one can get the elder care services they need from the comfort and security of their own home.
We understand that every senior has different care requirements and expectations so all of our senior care plans can be tailored to their individual needs. Because of this, our care plans can cover anything from a few hours of assistance a week to 24-hour care from a live-in aide.
Once a care plan is selected, we choose one of our highly trained care providers to assist your loved one. We want our clients to enjoy the time they spend with their care provider, so we try to pair them with a caregiver who has similar personalities, interests or hobbies. After that, your loved one will have everything they need to live happily and independently in their home. That’s because they will have the amenities they want as well as opportunities to get the social, mental, and physical activity they need to stay healthy.
Some of the care services our agency can provide include:
- Friendly companionship and conversation
- Planning and preparing delicious and nutritious meals and snacks
- Assistance with hygiene tasks such as toileting, bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safe mobility and positioning assistance
- Alzheimer’s, dementia, and end of life care
- Planning and assisting with activities and exercise
As part of our senior care services, we also provide transportation assistance. If your loved one needs to go to a doctor’s appointment or would like to attend a local senior event or activity in the area, we can get them there and back safely.
For more information about any of our services available in Cornelius, NC, please contact us to learn more. We can be reached at (704) 981-2224 or on our Contact Us page today.