View Available In Home Caregiver Jobs in Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Huntersville & the Surrounding areas of North Carolina
Browse our open jobs, and you could be the next in home caregiver for Comfort Keepers
Our extraordinary in home caregiver team provides loving care for seniors and their families in Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Huntersville and the surrounding areas of North Carolina. Every member of our care services team has been carefully selected and thoroughly trained to provide the level of care that the Comfort Keepers brand is known for both locally and nationally.
View our openings for in home caregiver and other home care jobs below. You could be the next member of our Cornelius team. We have caregivers who work one-on-one with clients and provide them with the assistance they need to remain safely at home. Our staff members work in the office answering questions, scheduling care, and providing administrative support.
If you have what it takes to become a Comfort Keeper – as an in home caregiver, a member of the office staff, or assisting with other available home care jobs – apply for an open position today and make a difference in your community.
Open Home Care Jobs
Interactive CNAs and Caregivers Huntersville, NC
Comfort Keepers has an immediate need for CNAs and experienced caregivers to join our Interactive Care Team. At Comfort Keepers, we are seeking compassionate individuals with a heart for caring for others and providing a one-on-one caregiving experience that only a Comfort Keeper can provide. Our caregivers are expected to present themselves professionally and positively, and engage our clients in the caregiving experience. As a Comfort Keeper, you are there to perform Activities of Daily Living WITH our clients rather than FOR our clients. We are seeking individuals with a knack for engaging seniors emotionally, socially, and mentally and preventing hospitalization and/or long term facility placement.
We seek individuals with flexible availability for part-time shifts in all areas of Mecklenburg County. Our greatest need is in East Charlotte (Pineville-Matthews) and the Lake Norman Area(Huntersville, Cornelius, Denver). While all positions begin as part-time, those with flexible availability and a proven ability to engage our clients and provide remarkable service, often achieve full-time status within a short time (if you so desire).
Must have your own reliable transportation and valid driver's license. Must be willing to work two weekends per month (primarily morning hours) if needed. Bi-weekly pay.
We conduct extensive background checks, including drug testing. Offers of employment will only be made to those who convey the utmost professionalism and compassion, a clean background, and a true desire to help those in need. Excellent attendance and reliability are crucial.
If you have what it takes to represent one of the best in-home care providers in the area, we encourage you to apply in person at 8815 University East Dr, Ste 110 Charlotte NC 28213 Mon-Fri between 10a and 4pm or apply online
- Performs duties as assigned on the Personal Care Plan
- Helps clients with approved personal care activities, including bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, and oral hygiene
- Helps provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment by performing light housekeeping tasks and helping with laundry
- Helps client meet nutritional needs by planning and preparing meals, grocery shopping and cleaning the dishes and kitchen
- Helps the clients with ambulation and transfers as specified in the Plan of Care
- Reminds clients to take self-administered medications
- Observes and reports any changes in the Client's mental, physical, or emotional condition or home situation, to immediate supervisor
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members and co-workers
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly
- Maintains confidentiality regarding client information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Successful completion of any state-mandated training
- Must meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for required background checks. We do not hire individuals who have been charged or convicted of a crime.
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Reliable transportation and valid automobile insurance
- Able to follow spoken and written instructions and document services provided
- Able to function independently in the home setting with minimal direct supervision
- Able to maintain satisfactory relationships with clients, family, and team members
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 25 pounds
- Direct Deposit
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
- Formal On-the-Job Training Program
- Paid Training
- Aflac and supplemental insurance available for purchase
Comfort Keepers In Home Care provides services to seniors and others in the following cities and zip codes in North Carolina:
Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Harmony, Huntersville, Mooresville, Mt. Mourne, Newell, Olin, Sherrills Ford, Statesville, Stony Point, Terrell, Troutman, Turnersburg, and Union Grove, NC and 28031, 28035, 28036, 28037, 28070, 28078, 28115, 28117, 28123, 28126, 28166, 28625, 28634, 28660, 28673, 28677, 28678, 28682, 28687, 28688, and 28689